if integration code coverage is less than current figure use the old code coverage

if integration code coverage is less than current figure use the old code coverage

softwareforums2013
Hi sonar,

Is there anyway I could achieve this, if integration code coverage is less than current code coverage than use the old code coverage percentage itself withoug having sonar build to fail. I did see the build breaker plugin which uses the old code coverage percentage if the percentage decreases but it marks the build as failure. In my case I would still like to mark build as success.

Re: if integration code coverage is less than current figure use the old code coverage

David Racodon-2

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant

  Sign up to our newsletter here!