no Sonargraph rules are activated

fvaughn
I'm seeing the following warning despite the fact that the rules appear to be active in my Quality profile (details of my configuration are below):

WARN - Sonargraph: Project IQMR iOS [com.mckesson.mhs.iqmr:iqmr-ios] is not processed, since no Sonargraph rules are activated in current SonarQube quality profile.

SonarQube 5.0.1 and Sonar Runner 2.4.

What would cause this and how do I fix it?

I've searched this forum prior to posting, but couldn't find any relevant threads.

thanks,
Fred

Re: no Sonargraph rules are activated

fvaughn
Just to follow up:
We've made further progress, the problem appears to be due to the commercial Objective-C plugin vs the free open source one. We had inadvertently installed the commercial plugin without a license. The analysis was failing because of that. We've switched them, but now we're hitting a problem with OCLint. I'm going to research that separately.