Quantcast

no Sonargraph rules are activated

fvaughn
I'm seeing the following warning despite the fact that the rules appear to be active in my Quality profile (details of my configuration are below):

WARN - Sonargraph: Project IQMR iOS [com.mckesson.mhs.iqmr:iqmr-ios] is not processed, since no Sonargraph rules are activated in current SonarQube quality profile.

SonarQube 5.0.1 and Sonar Runner 2.4.

What would cause this and how do I fix it?

I've searched this forum prior to posting, but couldn't find any relevant threads.

thanks,
Fred

Re: no Sonargraph rules are activated

fvaughn
Just to follow up:
We've made further progress, the problem appears to be due to the commercial Objective-C plugin vs the free open source one. We had inadvertently installed the commercial plugin without a license. The analysis was failing because of that. We've switched them, but now we're hitting a problem with OCLint. I'm going to research that separately.