pom.xml

softwareforums2013
Hi everyone,

Is there a way that I can configure pom.xml to tell tell sonar to execute tests located in the specific folder only rather than running all the tests.

Thank you

Re: pom.xml

David Racodon-2
Hi,

You should deal with this matter with Maven and then use the reuseReports mode in SonarQube.

Regards,

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant

  Sign up to our newsletter here!