questions about sonar-web-plugin and sonar-javascript-plugin

questions about sonar-web-plugin and sonar-javascript-plugin

Sho Hatanaka
Hi SonarQube,

I've browsed through the sonar help guide, but I can't seem to find
anything on how to implement custom rules for the WEB plugin and
JavaScript plugin.
Can you point to some resources which show this?
And could you tell me the limitations of the custom rule implementation?

Thanks, Sho Hatanaka

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
PLEASE READ :This e-mail is confidential and intended for the
named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender  and delete this e-mail.

Re: questions about sonar-web-plugin and sonar-javascript-plugin

G. Ann Campbell
Hi Sho,

You can't write custom rules for the web plugin, but you can for JavaScript. Check the bottom of this page to get started.

Ann

---
G. Ann CAMPBELL | SonarSource
Product Owner