"Can not add same measure twice" error with Sonargraph plugin

"Can not add same measure twice" error with Sonargraph plugin

tlueecke
Hi,

I was facing a problem with the Sonargraph 3.2 plugin together with Sonarqube 4.4. The analysis failed because the plugin tried to add the measure twice. Looking at the code, I saw that in the AlertDecorator, the measure is saved again with the alert status and text being updated. It seems that under the hood the SensorContext will then try to create the measure again instead of updating the existing one.

Anyway when commenting out the lines 83 and 94, the analysis ran through and warnings are still shown on the dashboard (as the managed entity is probably being manipulated).

Maybe this should be fixed, or did I interpret something wrong?

Thx and brgds,
Tim

Re: [sonar-dev] "Can not add same measure twice" error with Sonargraph plugin

G. Ann Campbell
Hi Tim,

I think this belongs on the user list.

Ann