"no directories with classes" for JaCoCo IT coverage in multi-module project

"no directories with classes" for JaCoCo IT coverage in multi-module project

Marcin Zajączkowski
Hi,

I have a multi-module Gradle project with working JaCoCo .exec files
generation for integration coverage. I would like to use sonar-runner
directly (not from Gradle) as it is also run from Bamboo, but I have a
problem with:
> Project coverage is set to 0% since there is no directories with classes.

for the root project (where I put integTest.exec). In fact there is no
compiled classes in the root directory (only in submodules). I have a
generic configuration in sonar-project.properties:

(...)
sonar.dynamicAnalysis=reuseReports
sonar.jacoco.reportPath=build/jacoco/test.exec
sonar.jacoco.itReportPath=build/jacoco/integTest.exec
sonar.modules=mod1,mod2
sonar.sources=src/main/java,src/main/resources
sonar.tests=src/test/java,src/test/groovy,src/test/resources
sonar.binaries=build/classes/main,build/resources/main

How can I force JaCoCoItSensor to use integTest.exec in the root module?

Marcin

--
http://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough

Re: "no directories with classes" for JaCoCo IT coverage in multi-module project

Marcin Zajączkowski
On 2014-02-03 14:07, Marcin Zajączkowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a multi-module Gradle project with working JaCoCo .exec files
> generation for integration coverage. I would like to use sonar-runner
> directly (not from Gradle) as it is also run from Bamboo, but I have a
> problem with:
>> Project coverage is set to 0% since there is no directories with classes.
>
> for the root project (where I put integTest.exec). In fact there is no
> compiled classes in the root directory (only in submodules). I have a
> generic configuration in sonar-project.properties:
>
> (...)
> sonar.dynamicAnalysis=reuseReports
> sonar.jacoco.reportPath=build/jacoco/test.exec
> sonar.jacoco.itReportPath=build/jacoco/integTest.exec
> sonar.modules=mod1,mod2
> sonar.sources=src/main/java,src/main/resources
> sonar.tests=src/test/java,src/test/groovy,src/test/resources
> sonar.binaries=build/classes/main,build/resources/main
>
> How can I force JaCoCoItSensor to use integTest.exec in the root module?

Is there a better way to use an integration coverage report with
sonar-runner? If not, it would limit a little bit its usefulness.

Marcin

--
http://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough