[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.7

[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.7

xyz20003
Hi all,

I'd love to annouce the release of the Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin version 1.7.

The aim of this release is supporting sonar-4.0.

The documentation and changes log are available on the plugin page [1].

I suppose the new release would be available in update center shortly :-)

Enjoy!
Regards.

Xu Huisheng

Re: [sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.7

David Racodon-2
Now in the Update Center.

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant