[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.8

[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.8

xyz20003
Hi all,

I'd love to annouce the release of the Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin version 1.8.

The aim of this release is supporting sonarQube-4.1.

The documentation and changes log are available on the plugin page [1].

I suppose the new release would be available in update center shortly :-)

Enjoy!
Regards.

Xu Huisheng

Re: [sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.8

David Racodon-2
Hi Xu,

Thanks again for your contributions!

Version 1.8 is now available in the Update Center.
Note that the process of release announcement was changed. See http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Releasing+a+Plugin for next time.

Regards,

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant

  Sign up to our newsletter here!

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 6:14 AM, xyz20003 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'd love to annouce the release of the Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin version 1.8.

The aim of this release is supporting sonarQube-4.1.

The documentation and changes log are available on the plugin page [1].

I suppose the new release would be available in update center shortly :-)

Enjoy!
Regards.

Xu Huisheng

Re: Re: [sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.8

xyz20003

Hi David,
  Thank you for noticing me. I will follow the new process next time.

Xu Huisheng