[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce: the first Release Candidate of Sonar Plugin
for Eclipse is out.

The most important features, among others, are :
- Markers in source code for violations
- Integration with M2Eclipse ( http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/ ) for
auto-configuration
- and others

Update-site : http://ci.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE-ECLIPSE-170/artifact/update-site
Tutorial : http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Eclipse+Plugin
Roadmap for future versions
:http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Sonar+IDEs+Roadmap

We plan to make an actual release on this week, of course taking into
account your feedback ( http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE ).

We're waiting for your feedback,
Thank you

The Sonar team

Re: [sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

ehugonnet
Hi,
I have built the nbm from source but since my sonar instance is not on my computre and since I can't find where to configure the sonar URL
I can't use the plugin :o(
Is there a Sonar IDE Netbeans plugin project on JIRA to post bugs ?
Emmanuel
----------
Emmanuel Hugonnet
http://www.ehsavoie.com
http://twitter.com/ehsavoie

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 4:57 AM, Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce: the first Release Candidate of Sonar Plugin
for Eclipse is out.

The most important features, among others, are :
- Markers in source code for violations
- Integration with M2Eclipse ( http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/ ) for
auto-configuration
- and others

Update-site : http://ci.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE-ECLIPSE-170/artifact/update-site
Tutorial : http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Eclipse+Plugin
Roadmap for future versions
:http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Sonar+IDEs+Roadmap

We plan to make an actual release on this week, of course taking into
account your feedback ( http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE ).

We're waiting for your feedback,
Thank you

The Sonar team

[sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín-3
Hello Evgeny,

Is the plugin compatible with sonar branches?

2010/5/11 Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]>
[...]

Software Developer at klicap - ingeniería del puzle

work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi Antonio,

No, there is no support for branches, but you can vote for issue :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE-54

--
Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

Re: [sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi Emmanuel,

Plugin for NetBeans not released yet, there is a lot of to do for it...

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:33 AM, ehsavoie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have built the nbm from source but since my sonar instance is not on my
> computre and since I can't find where to configure the sonar URL
> I can't use the plugin :o(
> Is there a Sonar IDE Netbeans plugin project on JIRA to post bugs ?
> Emmanuel
> ----------
> Emmanuel Hugonnet
> http://www.ehsavoie.com
> http://twitter.com/ehsavoie
>

> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 4:57 AM, Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce: the first Release Candidate of Sonar Plugin
>> for Eclipse is out.
>>
>> The most important features, among others, are :
>> - Markers in source code for violations
>> - Integration with M2Eclipse ( http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/ ) for
>> auto-configuration
>> - and others
>>
>> Update-site :
>> http://ci.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE-ECLIPSE-170/artifact/update-site
>> Tutorial : http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Eclipse+Plugin
>> Roadmap for future versions
>> :http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Sonar+IDEs+Roadmap
>>
>> We plan to make an actual release on this week, of course taking into
>> account your feedback ( http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE ).
>>
>> We're waiting for your feedback,
>> Thank you
>>
>> The Sonar team

Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Freddy Mallet SonarSource
Hi Evgeny,

When I try to install the release candidate version, I get the following error message :

Looks like a dependency on m2eclipse is missing but m2eclipse plugin is up and running.
I guess I should upgrade to m2Eclipse version 0.10.0.

Freddy
Freddy Mallet
www.SonarSource.org
www.SonarSource.com
http://twitter.com/FreddyMallet

--
Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Evgeny Mandrikov
Yes, required version of m2eclipse is 0.10.0, because there was some
incompatible changes with version 0.9.0.
So you should upgrade m2eclipse.

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Freddy Mallet
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Evgeny,
> When I try to install the release candidate version, I get the following
> error message :
> http://skitch.com/freddymallet/dn71q/sonar-eclipse-ide-m2eclipse
> Looks like a dependency on m2eclipse is missing but m2eclipse plugin is up
> and running.
> I guess I should upgrade to m2Eclipse version 0.10.0.
> Freddy
> Freddy Mallet
> www.SonarSource.org
> www.SonarSource.com
> http://twitter.com/FreddyMallet
>

> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Antonio,
>>
>> No, there is no support for branches, but you can vote for issue :
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE-54
>>
>> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hello Evgeny,
>> >
>> > Is the plugin compatible with sonar branches?

>> > --
>> > Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín
>> > Software Developer at klicap - ingeniería del puzle
>> >
>> > work phone + 34 954 894 322
>> > www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es
>> >

>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Evgeny Mandrikov aka Godin <http://godin.net.ru>
>> http://twitter.com/_godin_

Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín-3
Voted :)

--
Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín-3
Hello Evgeny,

Seems that Sonar Server Navigator is not using the given credentials by eclipse preferences. It don't show secured projects (no anonymous access).

Antonio.

--
Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi Antonio,

Could you please create an issue in our Jira with description of
problem - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE/component/14315
And we will check it.

--
Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín-3
Hi Evgeny,

Created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE-78.
Congratulations for this very good job!! This plugin is great!!

Antonio.

--
Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Evgeny Mandrikov
Just for info guys:

This is a release candidate for version 0.1.0, so please set affects
version to "eclipse-plugin-0.1.0", when creating issues. I don't know
why are you think that it's 0.2.0.

--
Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-announce] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Olivier Gaudin-2
Because it is very good already ? ;-)

Olivier

--
Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_

[sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-user] [ANN] Sonar Plugin for Eclipse Release Candidate 1

Simon
Administrator
Hi guys,
I'm really happy to see so much activity on this thread, but please stop replying to the announce list ;-)
Thank you

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Yanko, Curtis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Really would like to know if this will run in Eclipse 3.0

Curtis Yanko
CT-039-05C
UHGIT
Computer Services - ADIS