[sonar-dev] Development of plugin

Javier Londoño
Hi all,

I would like contribute with sonar developing a plugin. So i would know if the wish list (http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Plugins+under+development) is updated. if the list is updated, where i could find more information about the projects as SpellChecker, Metrics list, etc...?

thanks!!!
--
Cordialmente

Javier O. Londoño C.

Re: [sonar-dev] Development of plugin

Simon Brandhof
Hi Javier,

Thank you very much for your help. Instead of starting a new plugin from scratch, I suggest too improve existing plugins. You could focus on a plugin and contribute to it by resolving the issues listed in JIRA: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS

My 2 cents.
Simon

2012/1/11 Javier Londoño <[hidden email]>
Hi all,

I would like contribute with sonar developing a plugin. So i would know if the wish list (http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Plugins+under+development) is updated. if the list is updated, where i could find more information about the projects as SpellChecker, Metrics list, etc...?

thanks!!!
--
Cordialmente

Javier O. Londoño C.

Re: [sonar-dev] Development of plugin

Javier Londoño
Hi Simon,

Thanks for the response.

Any thought or advice? any plugin that i should see?

Regards!!!!

Javier O. Londoño C.