[sonar-dev] End of User and Dev mailing lists

[sonar-dev] End of User and Dev mailing lists

Fabrice Bellingard-4
Hi dear community,

the user and developer mailing lists that we've been using for so long are about to disappear. Codehaus will shut down very soon. At the end of next week, those mailing lists will be read-only. Their archives will obviously remain accessible (like on Nabble).

So starting next week, here are the 2 main channels that we'll be using to keep on communicating, discussing, helping & supporting you:
  • Stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/sonarqube
    • Any user support question should be posted on Stackoverflow using the "sonarqube" tag
    • Stackoverflow has an excellent ranking on Google and is the best place we can get to give you support and make sure that the best answers to your questions can be easily found by other users.
  • SonarQube Google Grouphttps://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sonarqube
    • This is the place where discussions will happen between people contributing to the SonarQube ecosystem
      • seasoned users who want to discuss new features or give feedback on existing ones
      • early adopters who help testing the upcoming releases of SonarQube / plugins
      • plugin developers who need help and who launch votes for their plugin
      • documentation reviewers
    • This is no place to ask for user support, and we'll reject any attempt to use this place for such purposes.

Thanks and see you on those channels!

Best regards,

Fabrice BELLINGARD | SonarSource
SonarQube Platform Product Manager