[sonar-dev] Metric name configurable

Marc Andreas
Hi,

I've started to write a plugin and want to have the name of the metric configurable, e.g. by a property (sonar.myplugin.metricname="Foo").
So far I haven't found a way to do this.

Is this somehow possible?

Regards
Marc

Re: [sonar-dev] Metric name configurable

Simon Brandhof
Hi Marc,

No that's not possible. Metric names are given by L10n bundles and can't be changed with properties.

Regards

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource
Tech Lead & Co-Founder
http://twitter.com/SimonBrandhof