[sonar-dev] Negative ncloc and percentage of comments greater than 100%

[sonar-dev] Negative ncloc and percentage of comments greater than 100%

Gustavo Rohrer
Hello,

For some resources, SonarQube is giving negative ncloc and the percentage of comments is greater than 100%:

Inline images 2

(the image is edited, I deleted the component information). I also attach the file related to the error.

I wonder if you could help me to see what is the cause of this error.
(Version of SonarQube: 4.5.1)

Thanks in advance.
Gustavo Rohrer.

ehcache.xml (3K) Download Attachment