I can't seem to get my project to do a pre-commit analysis with the Eclipse Sonar plugin and SonarQube 5.1.
My project is a Maven project with two child modules. One is an XmlBeans module and the other is an Apache Axis aar module.
Any ideas on troubleshooting?
You might want to share what happens when you try to run the preview scan from Eclipse. Do you get an error message? What is that message?
We once had an issue with a Sonar plugin (our own custom one) that wasn't compatible with being run in a preview scan. Consider sharing here what Sonar plugins you have installed in your Sonarqube server.
On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Cody Fyler <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've written a class to try and break findbugs and pmd rules to see how the pre-commit analysis works, but I don't get anything. And even though I have sonar.debug=true, I usually don't get any kind of logging output whatsoever.
Here are the plugins we've got installed:
Checkstyle findbugs groovy java jira ldap pmd scmsvn uselesscodetracker web widgetlab xml
The project has been successfully analyzed via a Jenkins build and is set up in SonarQube correctly. Permissions are correct as well.
I can see the results of an analysis being run in the Eclipse settings folder structure (can't remember the location off the top of my head). But nothing in the UI reflects an analysis being done, no code is highlighted, there are no errors or warnings.
I get almost no indication an analysis has been run.
On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 10:34 AM Gordon Daugherty <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you add the "Sonarqube issues" tab? Nothing in there? In the console, do you have an sonarqube entry? Can you enable its debug mode and retry an analysis?
Le 19 mai 2015 5:29 PM, "Cody Fyler" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
In reply to this post by Cody Fyler
Please switch to user mailing list for usability issues. This list is dedicated to SonarQube (plugins) development.
2015-05-19 17:28 GMT+02:00 Cody Fyler <[hidden email]>:
In reply to this post by Baptiste MATHUS
SonarQube issues tab pops open by itself. But the SonarQube output doesn't reliably show up in the console.
I have sonar.verbose set to true in my top level pom.xml, and in the SonarQube properties for both projects in Eclipse.
Through all of this, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Eclipse several times. Removed all settings, and even just installed Eclipse Luna for J2EE developers and the SonarQube plugins and nothing else.
I've also tried with Mars M7. No luck.
The project I'm working on has zero issues anyway (based on the Maven sonar:sonar analysis run in Jenkins), but I'm purposely trying to introduce issues and it doesn't appear to be working, at all.
On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 11:09 AM Baptiste Mathus <[hidden email]> wrote:
In reply to this post by Julien HENRY
Thanks Julien. I wasn't sure if this was the right place. I suspect that one of the plugins I have installed or that the Eclipse Plugin may need to be updated for SonarQube 5.1 might be the culprit. That's why I originally posted in the dev list.
On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 11:11 AM Julien HENRY <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have it working now. I disabled all but the most basic plugins (java, pmd, findbugs are the only ones enabled) for the incremental analysis.
I'm still troubled by the lack of output to the console, I'll have to track down the Jira for the Eclipse plugin and file a bug.
Thanks for the help!
On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 3:40 PM Cody Fyler <[hidden email]> wrote:
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|