[sonar-dev] Sample plugin UI code

Alexandre Victoor-2
Hello all,
I am "refreshing" the code of the pitest plugin to remove every deprecated stuff.
In the wiki it is stated that jruby on rails is deprecated. The way to go is now purejs with jquery.
That is pretty cool (never been a big fan of gwt & jruby on rails).
Also the user experience has changed a lot with latest sonarqube.
Is there somewhere any doc on how to build UI for plugins? Any sample?
Any help appreciated
Regards

Alex

[sonar-dev] Re: Sample plugin UI code

Alexandre Victoor-2
Hello again
To be a little bit more specific: I am looking for a way to adapt a "source tab" displaying pitest specific data with sonarqube 5.1 api.
Right now most of the work is done within rb templates.
Regards

Alex

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 9:45 PM, Alexandre Victoor <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,
I am "refreshing" the code of the pitest plugin to remove every deprecated stuff.
In the wiki it is stated that jruby on rails is deprecated. The way to go is now purejs with jquery.
That is pretty cool (never been a big fan of gwt & jruby on rails).
Also the user experience has changed a lot with latest sonarqube.
Is there somewhere any doc on how to build UI for plugins? Any sample?
Any help appreciated
Regards

Alex

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: Sample plugin UI code

Jean-Baptiste Lièvremont
Hi Alexandre,

We are indeed moving away from the Rails stuff, but currently there is no other documented way for a plugin to contribute a page.

Moreover, we have an issue with on 5.1 with extensions of the source viewer, see https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-6425 (and feel free to watch it / vote for it).

So don't throw away your .erb templates yet :) (but soon).

Regards,

Jean-Baptiste LIEVREMONT | SonarSource
Platform Developer

[...]

Thanks a lot for your response
Do you think sonarqube 5.1.1 will be available pretty soon, in a few days?
Regards

Alex