[sonar-dev] Sonar IDE Properties with Module on Branch

[sonar-dev] Sonar IDE Properties with Module on Branch

Alexandre GIGLEUX

Hi All,

I'm testing Sonar IDE 0.2

I work on a module which is located on a branch in SVN and have data in my sonar instance using << mvn ... -Dsonar.branch=YOUR BRANCH>>.
I would like to have Sonar IDE Properties of this module automatically configured when I click on "Associate Project with Sonar".
Would it be possible to take into account the pom.xml parameter sonar.branch for example ?

<properties>
   <sonar.branch>BRANCH-1.0</sonar.branch>
</properties>

Another point which may be a bug, when I click on "Associate Project with Sonar" on a project which is located on a branch, the GroupId of the Sonar Properties is not fed.
On a projet which is on the trunk, the GroupId is fed.

Alex

Do not print this message unless it is necessary,
consider the environment.

N'imprimez ce message que si necessaire,
pensez a l'environnement.

Re: [sonar-dev] Sonar IDE Properties with Module on Branch

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi Alexandre,

First of all - thank you for testing.

Indeed integration with m2eclipse in version 0.2 contains bugs - see SONARIDE-111 .
And in fact the way to associate project with Sonar was completely changed in version 0.3 - see SONARIDE-161 , so integration with m2eclipse was replaced by new wizard. FYI : release of version 0.3 planned on today.

But I agree with you that it's good feature, when some settings can be taken from pom.xml , so maybe one day we will restore this functionality in one or another degree, but I can't promise anything. I'll keep you informed.

--
Best regards,
http://twitter.com/_godin_