[sonar-dev] Squale debt for manual rules

[sonar-dev] Squale debt for manual rules

Juan Ignacio Barisich
Hi everybody!
Do you know if it possible to add manual rules to the sqale model (characteristic + debt) ?

I have tried to implement a sonar plugin with something similiar to https://github.com/SonarCommunity/sonar-pmd/blob/master/src/main/java/org/sonar/plugins/pmd/PmdRulesDefinition.java

Instead of create a new repository, I am trying to use:

NewExtendedRepository repository = context.extendRepository("manual", null);

Then I have used an xml file with the ids of my manual rules, and the sqale data (caracteristic + remediation function) but with no success.

The problem is, I think, that not exists a repository with id "manual". So, I can't modify the manual rules (with the sqale data). Did you know if there an alternative to this?

Thanks you
Regards

Juan Ignacio Barisich

Re: [sonar-dev] Squale debt for manual rules

Fabrice Bellingard-4
Hi,

What you try to achieve should be provided by the platform, and there's actually an open ticket (that you can vote for) to edit the remediation cost of any issue => http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-4719

Best regards,

Fabrice BELLINGARD | SonarSource
SonarQube Platform Product Manager
http://sonarsource.com

Juan Ignacio Barisich

Re: [sonar-dev] Squale debt for manual rules

Juan Ignacio Barisich
Thanks you Fabrice!

Regards