[sonar-dev] Usability Check Report

mrumpf
Hi,

the company I work for has conducted a professional usability check of
SonarQube.
How can we contribute the report results back to the community?

Regards,
      Michael

Re: [sonar-dev] Usability Check Report

Simon Brandhof
Hi Michael,

I suppose that you ask the question because it's not a report file that can be attached to this email ?

Thanks in advance

      Michael

Re: [sonar-dev] Usability Check Report

mrumpf
Hi Simon,

there are 3 files 3,46MB in size as ZIP file and I did not want to spam this to all devel list subscribers :)

My idea is to create a JIRA ticket so that we can keep track of any measures.
We have to prove our internal department that we have reported the issues back to the project (therefore the ticket), no matter what the outcome is.
So if you agree on creating a ticket, I would add a JIRA ticket and put a translation of the findings into the comments. The reports are all German, so we need to do some translation first...

Regards,
     Michael

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Simon Brandhof <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Michael,

I suppose that you ask the question because it's not a report file that can be attached to this email ?

Thanks in advance

On 19 January 2015 at 21:36, Michael Rumpf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

the company I work for has conducted a professional usability check of
SonarQube.
How can we contribute the report results back to the community?

Regards,
      Michael

Re: [sonar-dev] Usability Check Report

mrumpf
Hi,

a ticket has been created with the reports attached:
 https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-6066

Thanks,
     Michael