[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release SonarQube JavaScript Plugin 2.6

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release SonarQube JavaScript Plugin 2.6

Linda Martin
Hello everybody,

We would like to release JavaScript plugin 2.6.

This version mainly provides:
  • a Beta Java API to allow to write custom rules, see an example,
  • the import of Integration Tests coverage report (LCOV format),
  • and new rules.
13 issues have been solved
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARJS/fixforversion/21122

Snaphsot version
javascript-squid-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar

Looking forward for your feedbacks!

Vote open to everybody for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Release early, release often!

Linda.

[sonar-dev] Re: [VOTE] Release SonarQube JavaScript Plugin 2.6

Linda Martin
Hello Everybody,

72 hours past. Vote is closed. Release will come soon.

Best regards,

Linda.