[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

12

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

John M. Wright-2
The good folks at JetBrains have formally released ReSharper 8.1, including the command line tools, so....

I'd like to call a vote to release the inaugural version (v1.0) of the sonar-dotnet-resharper plugin!

This plugin provides the ability to utilize the ReSharper inspectcode static analysis tool to populate SonarQube issues for .Net-based projects.

Work items associated with this release: (changes since it's initial inclusion in the forge)

Nemo instance (stale -- doesn't include most recent changes): http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/559923

Vote open to everybody for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

As this is my first release of my first plugin, if I am not following appropriate protocol, please let me know.
Thanks
~john

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Ann Campbell
+1

Thanks for your work on this John!

---
G. Ann Campbell
Systems Architect II
Shaw Industries Inc,
201 S. Hamilton St.
Dalton Ga 30720

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 9:07 PM, John M. Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Privileged and/or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are not responsible for delivery of this message to that person) , you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify the sender by reply e-mail.
If you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind, please advise the sender.
Shaw Industries does not provide or endorse any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company  or its subsidiaries.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

John M. Wright-2
Hello Devs,
The initial 72 hours has passed, but I have only received one of the required three votes to proceed (many thanks Ann!).

If you've had a chance to utilize the plugin during the beta period, please cast your vote or otherwise provide me with your feedback. I'd really like to see this plugin included in the Update Center.

Thanks
~john

On Dec 12, 2013, at 8:07 PM, "John M. Wright" <[hidden email]> wrote:

The good folks at JetBrains have formally released ReSharper 8.1, including the command line tools, so....

I'd like to call a vote to release the inaugural version (v1.0) of the sonar-dotnet-resharper plugin!

This plugin provides the ability to utilize the ReSharper inspectcode static analysis tool to populate SonarQube issues for .Net-based projects.

Work items associated with this release: (changes since it's initial inclusion in the forge)

Nemo instance (stale -- doesn't include most recent changes): http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/559923

Vote open to everybody for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

As this is my first release of my first plugin, if I am not following appropriate protocol, please let me know.
Thanks
~john

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Jorge Costa
Hi John,

Unfortunately, i was unable to get the plugin to work. I get this null pointer exception.

[proj] E:\sonar-runner-dist-2.3\sonar-runner-2.3\bin\sonar-runner.bat -Dsonar.host.url=http://localhost:9000 -Dsonar.login=admin -Dsonar.password=xxxxx -Dsonar.projectKey=ProjectKey -Dsonar.language=cs -Dsonar.projectName=Name -Dsonar.projectVersion=work -X -Dsonar.analysis.mode=preview -Dsonar.preview.excludePlugins="devcockpit,pdfreport,report,scmactivity,views,jira,scmstats" -Dsonar.sources=. -Dsonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8

The run in debug mode:

15:31:00.384 INFO  - Sensor org.sonar.plugins.csharp.stylecop.StyleCopSensor$RegularStyleCopSensor@71b7301f done: 2176 ms
15:31:00.384 INFO  - Sensor org.sonar.plugins.artifactsize.ArtifactSizeSensor@31b87d8c...
15:31:00.385 INFO  - The file null does not exist
15:31:00.385 INFO  - Sensor org.sonar.plugins.artifactsize.ArtifactSizeSensor@31b87d8c done: 1 ms
15:31:00.385 INFO  - Sensor com.wrightfully.sonar.plugins.dotnet.resharper.ReSharperSensor$CSharpRegularReSharperSensor@473a8bd4...
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total time: 9.061s
Final Memory: 21M/700M
ERROR: Error during Sonar runner execution
org.sonar.runner.impl.RunnerException: Unable to execute Sonar
        at org.sonar.runner.impl.BatchLauncher$1.delegateExecution(BatchLauncher.java:91)
        at org.sonar.runner.impl.BatchLauncher$1.run(BatchLauncher.java:75)
        at org.sonar.runner.impl.BatchLauncher.doExecute(BatchLauncher.java:69)
        at org.sonar.runner.impl.BatchLauncher.execute(BatchLauncher.java:50)
        at org.sonar.runner.api.EmbeddedRunner.doExecute(EmbeddedRunner.java:102)
        at org.sonar.runner.api.Runner.execute(Runner.java:90)
        at org.sonar.runner.Main.executeTask(Main.java:70)
        at org.sonar.runner.Main.execute(Main.java:59)
        at org.sonar.runner.Main.main(Main.java:41)
        at com.wrightfully.sonar.plugins.dotnet.resharper.ReSharperSensor.analyse(ReSharperSensor.java:133)
        at org.sonar.batch.phases.SensorsExecutor.execute(SensorsExecutor.java:72)
        at org.sonar.batch.phases.PhaseExecutor.execute(PhaseExecutor.java:114)
        at org.sonar.batch.scan.ModuleScanContainer.doAfterStart(ModuleScanContainer.java:150)
        at org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:92)
        at org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:77)
        at org.sonar.batch.scan.ProjectScanContainer.scan(ProjectScanContainer.java:211)
        at org.sonar.batch.scan.ProjectScanContainer.scanRecursively(ProjectScanContainer.java:206)
        at org.sonar.batch.scan.ProjectScanContainer.scanRecursively(ProjectScanContainer.java:204)
        at org.sonar.batch.scan.ProjectScanContainer.doAfterStart(ProjectScanContainer.java:199)
        at org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:92)
        at org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:77)
        at org.sonar.batch.scan.ScanTask.scan(ScanTask.java:58)
        at org.sonar.batch.scan.ScanTask.execute(ScanTask.java:45)
        at org.sonar.batch.bootstrap.TaskContainer.doAfterStart(TaskContainer.java:82)
        at org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:92)
        at org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:77)
        at org.sonar.batch.bootstrap.BootstrapContainer.executeTask(BootstrapContainer.java:144)
        at org.sonar.batch.bootstrap.BootstrapContainer.doAfterStart(BootstrapContainer.java:132)
        at org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:92)
        at org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:77)
        at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.startBatch(Batch.java:92)
        at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.execute(Batch.java:74)
        at org.sonar.runner.batch.IsolatedLauncher.execute(IsolatedLauncher.java:45)
        at org.sonar.runner.impl.BatchLauncher$1.delegateExecution(BatchLauncher.java:87)
        ... 9 more
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

John M. Wright-2
Jorge,
Thank you for sending this!  I've not seen anything like this before (settings values coming back null instead of it's default value), so I could use some additional information:

Can you send your sonar-project.properties file too?
If you run this without dotnet-resharper plugin, does it run the csharp-squid analysis successfully?
What versions of sonarqube server and the csharp plugin are you using?

Thanks
~john

> [...]

> at
> org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:92)
> at
> org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:77)
> at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.startBatch(Batch.java:92)
> at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.execute(Batch.java:74)
> at
> org.sonar.runner.batch.IsolatedLauncher.execute(IsolatedLauncher.java:45)
> at
> org.sonar.runner.impl.BatchLauncher$1.delegateExecution(BatchLauncher.java:87)
> ... 9 more
>

> -----
> Best Regards
> Jorge Costa

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Yep, setting the settings to skip it goes through all the way. Actually there is no project file, all properties are passed in the command line and they are defined in my post above.

Yep forgot to mention, ive run this against sonar 4.1 and latest of dot net

Best Regards
Jorge Costa

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

John M. Wright-2
Jorge,
I'm able to reproduce your findings and am investigating it now.
thanks
~john

Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:57:58 +0200
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

> [...]

> at
> org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:92)
> at
> org.sonar.api.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:77)
> at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.startBatch(Batch.java:92)
> at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.execute(Batch.java:74)
> at
> org.sonar.runner.batch.IsolatedLauncher.execute(IsolatedLauncher.java:45)
> at
> org.sonar.runner.impl.BatchLauncher$1.delegateExecution(BatchLauncher.java:87)
> ... 9 more
>

> -----
> Best Regards
> Jorge Costa

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Thank you for reporting this!  It looks like I introduced a bug about a month ago where I incorrectly assumed a default property value of "" would return an empty string, when it really returns a null.

I've created (and resolved) a bug for this issue: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3355

Thanks
~john

Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:57:58 +0200
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:57:58 +0200
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Best Regards
Jorge Costa

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Jorge Costa
Hi John,

Ok now this is working, however i found that using the incremental build of sonar the results are not satisfactory mainly because of 2 things.

1. https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3263, this is mandatory for the plugin to execute the tool. Am getting loads of issues with "cannot resolve symbol" so not really helpfull.

2. The default configuration the inspect tool is Debug Win32, the ecosystem default is Debug AnyCPU. Can the plugin also configure the tool to use Debug AnyCPU to be as the rest.

Do you think these can be included in this release?

Thanks

Best Regards
Jorge Costa

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

John M. Wright-2
Jorge,
Thanks for the feedback!

Honestly, I'm more inclined to just remove the ability to run inspectcode directly from the plugin and only support 'reuseReport' mode than I am to supporting additional configurations of the in-plugin runner.  ReSharper is highly configurable and there's almost no chance I will be able to maintain the plugin over time if I try to build in support for much customization. My intent has always been for people to run the inspectcode tool external to SonarQube and utilize the reuseReport mode, and to that end, would say that if the built-in runner doesn't meet your local configurations, it would be best to utilize 'reuseReport' mode.

Can you provide some additional detail on the incremental mode issue you're seeing?  I've not used incremental mode, so will need to spend some time familiarizing myself with it.

It is my understanding that inspectcode will use the default configuration in your visual studio solution file.  In your case, is the default configuration in your solution file Debug/x86 or Debug/AnyCPU?

Thanks
~john

> Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 03:43:10 -0800

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0
>
> Hi John,
>
> Ok now this is working, however i found that using the incremental build of
> sonar the results are not satisfactory mainly because of 2 things.
>
> 1. https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3263, this is mandatory for
> the plugin to execute the tool. Am getting loads of issues with "cannot
> resolve symbol" so not really helpfull.
>
> 2. The default configuration the inspect tool is Debug Win32, the ecosystem
> default is Debug AnyCPU. Can the plugin also configure the tool to use Debug
> AnyCPU to be as the rest.
>
> Do you think these can be included in this release?
>
> Thanks
>

> -----
> Best Regards
> Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Jorge Costa
Hi John,

The incremental mode is simply adding
-Dsonar.analysis.mode=incremental or -Dsonar.analysis.mode=preview to
the sonar runner arguments, here the most convenient is the
incremental mode has it reduces the analysis times  since only files
that have been touched will be analysed. And i dont want to run a full
resharper analysis before and feed it as reuse as it seems a wast of
time. Longer analysis will be done nightly and those will include
everything.

So at least i think you need to consider these use cases.

For the solution configuration. Looks to me a issue with the resharper
cli, the solution in question does not have win32 configuration,
default is anycpu. So it was more to know if the know if you are aware
of a way of changing this, and if so make it consistent with the rest
of the eco system.

Thanks

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 11:27 PM, John M. Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Jorge,
> Thanks for the feedback!
>
> Honestly, I'm more inclined to just remove the ability to run inspectcode
> directly from the plugin and only support 'reuseReport' mode than I am to
> supporting additional configurations of the in-plugin runner.  ReSharper is
> highly configurable and there's almost no chance I will be able to maintain
> the plugin over time if I try to build in support for much customization. My
> intent has always been for people to run the inspectcode tool external to
> SonarQube and utilize the reuseReport mode, and to that end, would say that
> if the built-in runner doesn't meet your local configurations, it would be
> best to utilize 'reuseReport' mode.
>
> Can you provide some additional detail on the incremental mode issue you're
> seeing?  I've not used incremental mode, so will need to spend some time
> familiarizing myself with it.
>
> It is my understanding that inspectcode will use the default configuration
> in your visual studio solution file.  In your case, is the default
> configuration in your solution file Debug/x86 or Debug/AnyCPU?
>
> Thanks
> ~john
>
>> Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 03:43:10 -0800
>> From: [hidden email]
>> To: [hidden email]
>
>> Subject: RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0
>>
>> Hi John,
>>
>> Ok now this is working, however i found that using the incremental build
>> of
>> sonar the results are not satisfactory mainly because of 2 things.
>>
>> 1. https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3263, this is mandatory
>> for
>> the plugin to execute the tool. Am getting loads of issues with "cannot
>> resolve symbol" so not really helpfull.
>>
>> 2. The default configuration the inspect tool is Debug Win32, the
>> ecosystem
>> default is Debug AnyCPU. Can the plugin also configure the tool to use
>> Debug
>> AnyCPU to be as the rest.
>>
>> Do you think these can be included in this release?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> -----
>> Best Regards
>> Jorge Costa

Best Regards
Jorge Costa

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

mattadamson

Hi John,

I've successfully analysed a project with the plug in using the reuse report and stand alone mode however I get this message at the end

12:39:19.823 INFO  - Execute decorators...

12:39:44.230 INFO  - Store results in database

12:40:05.645 INFO  - ANALYSIS SUCCESSFUL, you can browse http://sonar.us-bottoml

ine.root.bottomline.com:9400/sonar/dashboard/index/com.mycompany:myCSharpApplica

tion

12:40:05.882 INFO  - Executing post-job class org.sonar.issuesreport.ReportJob

INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE

INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total time: 2:07:07.563s

Final Memory: 24M/619M

INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR: Error during Sonar runner execution

ERROR: Unable to execute Sonar

ERROR: Caused by: Fail to generate HTML Issues Report to: D:\data\git\

service\.sonar\issues-report\issues-report.html

ERROR: Caused by: Method "public java.lang.String org.sonar.issuesreport.provide

r.RuleNameProvider.nameForJS(java.lang.String)" threw an exception when invoked

on org.sonar.issuesreport.provider.RuleNameProvider object "org.sonar.issuesrepo

rt.provider.RuleNameProvider@4a4c934e". See cause exception.

The failing instruction (print stack trace for 1 more):

==> ${ruleNameProvider.nameForJS(ruleKey)}  [in template "issuesreport.ftl" at l

ine 132, column 20]

ERROR: Caused by: Bad format of rule key: resharper-cs:CSharpWarnings::CS1587

ERROR:

Is the issue the plug in isn’t compatible with the issues report plug in?

Thanks

Matt

> [...]

>> Ok now this is working, however i found that using the incremental

>> build of sonar the results are not satisfactory mainly because of 2

>> things.

>> 1. https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3263, this is

>> mandatory for the plugin to execute the tool. Am getting loads of

>> issues with "cannot resolve symbol" so not really helpfull.

>> 2. The default configuration the inspect tool is Debug Win32, the

>> ecosystem default is Debug AnyCPU. Can the plugin also configure the

>> tool to use Debug AnyCPU to be as the rest.

>> Do you think these can be included in this release?

>> Thanks

>> -----

>> Best Regards

>> Jorge Costa

>> --

>> http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

To the best of my knowledge, "resharper-cs:CSharpWarnings::CS1587" is a valid value for a rule key, so this would appear to be a bug in the issues report plugin.

In the short term, you can likely turn off that rule in the quality profile to prevent the exception.

Thanks
~john

> On Jan 11, 2014, at 1:35 PM, "Adamson, Matthew" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> resharper-cs:CSharpWarnings::CS1587

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Peter Stevens

Hi Matthew, John,

I did a quick check on the issuesreport, and the issue is reproducable.RuleKey.parse throws the exceptions because there are three semicolons, instead of one in the rule.

Looking at the ReSharper plugin there are many rules that have two semicolons in the id, and these will cause errors. It is strange that no errors are thrown during the creation of the rules

So I’d think there are two issues:

-          Sonar should not accept keys that have semicolons

-          ReSharper plugin needs to somehow escape the semicolons

-

Peter Stevens

[...]

[hidden email]". See cause exception.

> [...]

>> Ok now this is working, however i found that using the incremental

>> build of sonar the results are not satisfactory mainly because of 2

>> things.

>> 1. https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3263, this is

>> mandatory for the plugin to execute the tool. Am getting loads of

>> issues with "cannot resolve symbol" so not really helpfull.

>> 2. The default configuration the inspect tool is Debug Win32, the

>> ecosystem default is Debug AnyCPU. Can the plugin also configure the

>> tool to use Debug AnyCPU to be as the rest.

>> Do you think these can be included in this release?

>> Thanks

>> -----

>> Best Regards

>> Jorge Costa

>> --

>> http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Thanks Steve,

Yes it should have only two colons not three.

John, is this something we can easily change in the plug in e.g. replacing the first colon with a hypen perhaps?

> [...]

>> Ok now this is working, however i found that using the incremental

>> build of sonar the results are not satisfactory mainly because of 2

>> things.

>> 1. https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3263, this is

>> mandatory for the plugin to execute the tool. Am getting loads of

>> issues with "cannot resolve symbol" so not really helpfull.

>> 2. The default configuration the inspect tool is Debug Win32, the

>> ecosystem default is Debug AnyCPU. Can the plugin also configure the

>> tool to use Debug AnyCPU to be as the rest.

>> Do you think these can be included in this release?

>> Thanks

>> -----

>> Best Regards

>> Jorge Costa

>> --

>> http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

I will look into changing the ReSharper plugin in the future to remap the ReSharper rule key names with the SonarQube naming restrictions.

As it stands now, since I was unsuccessful in gathering the necessary votes to get the plugin officially hosted, I'm focusing my time on the new dotnet-test plugin. Once the initial round of dev on that plugin is completed, I'll reevaluate my plans for the SonarQube ReSharper plugin and determine when these and other change requests make sense to address and if I'll make another attempt at getting it officially hosted.

Of course, I'm happy to review pull requests if you want to take it on yourself.

Thanks
~john

On Jan 11, 2014, at 5:11 PM, "Adamson, Matthew" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

>> Ok now this is working, however i found that using the incremental

>> build of sonar the results are not satisfactory mainly because of 2

>> things.

>> 1. https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3263, this is

>> mandatory for the plugin to execute the tool. Am getting loads of

>> issues with "cannot resolve symbol" so not really helpfull.

>> 2. The default configuration the inspect tool is Debug Win32, the

>> ecosystem default is Debug AnyCPU. Can the plugin also configure the

>> tool to use Debug AnyCPU to be as the rest.

>> Do you think these can be included in this release?

>> Thanks

>> -----

>> Best Regards

>> Jorge Costa

>> --

>> http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Thanks John,

That’s a real shame it didn’t get the necessary votes. This seems a wonderful plug in with only a few issues ( not critical ) to resolve.

I can certainly take a look at this if you provide some more detailed guidance on where you think the changes might need to be made?

> [...]

>> Ok now this is working, however i found that using the incremental

>> build of sonar the results are not satisfactory mainly because of 2

>> things.

>> 1. https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3263, this is

>> mandatory for the plugin to execute the tool. Am getting loads of

>> issues with "cannot resolve symbol" so not really helpfull.

>> 2. The default configuration the inspect tool is Debug Win32, the

>> ecosystem default is Debug AnyCPU. Can the plugin also configure the

>> tool to use Debug AnyCPU to be as the rest.

>> Do you think these can be included in this release?

>> Thanks

>> -----

>> Best Regards

>> Jorge Costa

>> --

>> http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Fabrice Bellingard-4
On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 2:29 AM, John M. Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will look into changing the ReSharper plugin in the future to remap the ReSharper rule key names with the SonarQube naming restrictions.

As it stands now, since I was unsuccessful in gathering the necessary votes to get the plugin officially hosted, I'm focusing my time on the new dotnet-test plugin.

Hi John,

please feel free to restart the vote, I'm sure that you will get the 3 votes required to get hosted on the forge.

Best regards,

Fabrice BELLINGARD | SonarSource
http://sonarsource.com

> [...]

>> Ok now this is working, however i found that using the incremental

>> build of sonar the results are not satisfactory mainly because of 2

>> things.

>> 1. https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-3263, this is

>> mandatory for the plugin to execute the tool. Am getting loads of

>> issues with "cannot resolve symbol" so not really helpfull.

>> 2. The default configuration the inspect tool is Debug Win32, the

>> ecosystem default is Debug AnyCPU. Can the plugin also configure the

>> tool to use Debug AnyCPU to be as the rest.

>> Do you think these can be included in this release?

>> Thanks

>> -----

>> Best Regards

>> Jorge Costa

>> --

>> http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release sonar-dotnet-resharper v1.0

Yes, You’ve got my vote

Peter Stevens