[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Pitest 0.6

Alexandre Victoor-2
Hello all,
I would like to open a release vote for sonar pitest.
This new version would target sonarqube 5.1
A snapshot is available for download:

It uses latest plugin API except for the UI part still relying on jruby on rails.
Regarding UI, the mutation details source tab is disabled with this release. It will be activate with the next release, once the plugin UI API will be stabilized and documented.
Regarding new features, this new version bring a new "insufficient mutation coverage" rule.
Vote is open for 72 hours

Alex

Ps: @sonarsource staff, I have the feeling I cannot manage "versions" anymore in jira. Is jira still the target tool or should I switch to github issue management?

[sonar-dev] Re: [VOTE] Sonar Pitest 0.6

Alexandre Victoor-2
Hello
Time flies... I guess I will proceed with the release.
@sonarsource folks, I cannot do any release within jira anymore, could you fix this for me please?
Regards

Alex