[sonar-dev] codehaus redirecting - cannot download plugins

[sonar-dev] codehaus redirecting - cannot download plugins

Cody Fyler
I'm attempting to update SonarQube and need to manually download the java plugin (amongst others) and codehaus has been effectively shutdown.

All of the documentation links still point there.

Where can I download these plugins from?

The current link points to:

http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/java/sonar-java-plugin/3.2/sonar-java-plugin-3.2.jar

Which redirects to

Notice that termination.html stuck in there (the redirect isn't even set up correctly)?

When you shorten the url to:

https://www.codehaus.org/termination.html

Here's what you see:

All Codehaus services will be terminated progressively until May 17th 2015

If you have been directed here, then the service you are accessing may have been disabled already, or we are trying to get your attention by blacking out services early.

dist.codehaus.orgMay 1 - temporary redirect to this page
dist.codehaus.orgMay 5 onwards - HTTPS only
repository.codehaus.orgMay 1 - temporary redirect to this page
repository.codehaus.orgMay 5 onwards - HTTPS only
bamboo-ci.codehaus.orgMay 1 - May 5, builds disabled
bamboo-ci.codehaus.orgMay 6 onwards, offline

So, I'm stuck here. Where can I download plugins from???

Cody

Re: [sonar-dev] codehaus redirecting - cannot download plugins

Olivier Gaudin-2
Hello Cody,

The problem is fixed.

Regards

Olivier

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:05 AM, Cody Fyler <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Cody

Re: [sonar-dev] codehaus redirecting - cannot download plugins

Baptiste MATHUS-2
Hi Olivier,

May be an issue with DNS propagation or so, but still not fixed here:

curl http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/java/sonar-java-plugin/3.2/sonar-java-plugin-3.2.jar
<title>302 Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Found</h1>