sonar is not generating .ser file

softwareforums2013
Hi everyone,

In my parent pom.xml file , I have sonar property is below

  <properties>

     <sonar.language>java</sonar.language>

    <!-- Tells SonarQube to run the unit tests -->
    <sonar.dynamicAnalysis>true</sonar.dynamicAnalysis>

    <!-- Tells SonarQube to use Cobertura as the code coverage tool -->
    <sonar.java.coveragePlugin>cobertura</sonar.java.coveragePlugin>
  </properties>

After I run the build command "mvn install clean" , I do not see .ser file but I am seeing .xml file. I thought it generates .ser file and which gets converted to .xml file. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you

Re: sonar is not generating .ser file

softwareforums2013
Hi Everyone,

Look at my target folder that sonar generated, it looks like to me codecoverage report has not been generated at all. Only unit test report has been generated .

Inside my target folder I have : classes, maven-archiever, sonar, surefire-reports, test-classes and examplet-ut-maven-cobertura-runTest.jar

surefire-reports contains the unit test report which is Test-example.OneTest.xml
sonar folder contains report for checkstyle.xml, pmd.xml, pmd-unit-tests.xml and also has sonar-pom.xml

I downloaded this sample project from sonarqube site ut-maven-cobertura-runTests

Please let me know if I am missing any steps.

Thank you

Re: sonar is not generating .ser file

softwareforums2013
Hi everyone sorry about my typo error above it's
*Looking at my target folder*