sonar-maven3-plugin error

Andy Murren
All,

I am working with a client to configure the SonarQube analysis using
Maven. The client is using SonarQube 3.7.4 and Maven 3.2.1 on a
network with no Internet connection. Maven works fine, and Sonar works
fine when run independently. When I try to run

mvn sonar:sonar

I get the following error

"Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:2.3.1:sonar"

Maven also says it is looking for "org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-maven3-plugin:3.7.4"

Which plugin(s) do I need and where can I download it from?

Thanks for your help,

Andy

Re: sonar-maven3-plugin error

Julien HENRY
You will probably need a couple of other transitive dependencies...

Working with Maven in offline mode can be tricky.

++

Julien

On 12/19/14 3:24 AM, Julien HENRY wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> As stated by the error message, you need to get:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/sonar/sonar-maven3-plugin/3.7.4/sonar-maven3-plugin-3.7.4.pom
> that in fact contains a relocation to:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/sonar/sonar-maven-plugin/3.7.4/
> (pom and jar)
>
> You will probably need a couple of other transitive dependencies...
>
> Working with Maven in offline mode can be tricky.
Julien,

Thanks for the help. I was a bit confused on not needing a jar file for
the maven3, but this helps clear up the confusion. You're right about
the offline Maven, it is tricky.

Andy